Friday, January 2, 2009

Cartoon Fridays!

As far as I can remember I've read the comics in the KC Star as often as possible. I subscribed to the Star throughout college and when I moved back solely for this purpose. I love to start my days with a little Dilbert, Blondie, and Get Fuzzy. While I rarely laugh out loud or even smile when reading them, there's still just something about them that makes me happy.

Sadly, when my subscription to the Star ran out last year, I decided not to renew it. Since then I've been living a boring, mundane life as a shell of a man.* I just realized why: no comics in my life. And guess what else I just realized? Hardly anyone reads the comics anymore!!! That would explain why you've been feeling a little melancholy (admit it, you have), why the economy is tanking, why consumer confidence is at an all time low, why there's conflict in the Gaza Strip, and that's probably why we're still in Iraq and looking for Bin Laden.

So without further ado, to save myself, you, and the world: I give you the first installment Cartoon Fridays!




-Zach


*Not Really

2 comments:

  1. So excited you two are blogging! Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so relieved to know why all those bad things have been happening. And if you're looking for other comic material, have you ever seen my brother's strip? It's pretty silly. http://www.wesbenson.com/comics.htm

    ReplyDelete